SmartCo is one of the market’s fastest growing technology consultancies.
We work with major international business and public sector organisations, delivering high profile IT transformation programmes, supporting our clients achieve their business goals.
We’re proud to have built a diverse collection of exceptional people, who consistently and expertly deliver transformative technology projects to our many clients. We’re growing rapidly (150% increase in the last 2 years) and have highly ambitious plans to continue this trajectory.
We offer a highly flexible, openminded and respectful place to work, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
With new leadership hires about to start, an exciting re-brand and new website being launched, plus a host of new client engagements, there really is no better time to join us!
Overview of the role
Working closely with the Senior Client Engagement Manager and Practice Director, the Senior Project Resource Manager will be responsible for sourcing, mobilising and ongoing engagement with skilled Associates within our Digital Healthcare practice. Fundamental to this role is the ability to successfully match Associates to the needs of our clients by understanding the skill level and experience of the Associate, as well as the individual and customised needs of the client / project. This role will be responsible for sourcing right the way through to the placement of the Associate, as well as working with the HR Manager and PMO Manager with onboarding and integration.
- Responsible for identifying Associates, either from existing networks or by sourcing new connections via social media or job boards
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand the priorities and impact of the roles being resourced in order to provide a streamlined resourcing process
- Negotiating and agreeing day rates/fixed project fees with Associates in line with Company margin objectives
- Building and maintaining a relevant Talent Pool to reflect our project pipeline
- Working with the Accounting team to ensure they have accurate data with regards to forecasting revenue and GM
- Managing multiple resourcing needs at any given time
- Identifying and mobilising opportunities to improve the overall resourcing experience for both Associates and our clients
- Acting as the first point of contact for new Associates, representing SmartCo’s brand and culture, as well as ensuring Associates feel valued and welcome
- Supporting client engagement activities, both directly and as part of the bid and proposal process
- Working with the PMO Manager and HR Manager to ensure that all Associates are onboarded correctly and able to produce and submit weekly/monthly service sheets in line with SmartCo’s processes
Skills & Characteristics
- Strong understanding of the UK digital healthcare market, particularly EPR
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and maintain a trusted network of Associates
- Ability to use social media to attract a diverse network of Associates
- A dedicated approach to SmartCo’s drive for a Diverse & Inclusive resourcing agenda
- Ability to work at pace
- A team player with a commitment to personal and professional development
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Full Time
- Remote role with access to the London office: 10 York Road, London SE1 7ND
- Competitive basic & bonus scheme, unlimited holidays, healthcare, personal development with investment in recognised training such as AWS/GCP/ Azure and consulting
Company Culture & Benefits
We strongly believe that we can achieve more through teamwork and respect for our colleagues.
We look for positive people to join our team, who are ambitious and who want to progress while working with integrity. We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and conduct all recruitment and selection in line with The Equality Act (2010), with reference to the protected characteristics outlined within. We are inclusive and respectful, and we will continue to build the SmartCo team based on these values.