SmartCo is one of the market’s fastest growing technology consultancies.
We work with major international businesses and public sector organisations, delivering high profile IT transformation programmes, supporting our clients achieve their business goals.
We’re proud to have built a diverse collection of exceptional people, who consistently and expertly deliver transformative technology projects to our many clients. We’re growing rapidly (150% increase in the last 2 years) and have ambitious plans to continue this trajectory.
We offer a highly flexible, openminded and respectful place to work, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
With new leadership hires about to start, an exciting re-brand and new website being launched, plus a host of new client engagements, there really is no better time to join us!
Overview of the role
The Head of Market Access will be passionate about contributing to the growth of SmartCo and the generation and management of a sustainable pipeline of work that reflects the current business strategy for our Infrastructure and Cloud Services Division. You will be responsible for cultivating positive interactions and relationships at a senior level within potential new customers and play an active part in qualifying and driving leads that have been generated through campaigns. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate the benefits of SmartCo services to potential clients through multiple channels
- Working with our technical teams, sales operations and partners to enhance ‘go-to-market’ strategies and approaches for our Cloud offerings, taking responsibility for the pipeline of all related sales & marketing activities
- Develop and drive sales campaigns, engaging new customers with cloud advisory and infrastructure modernisation programmes offerings
- Working with our sales operations and partners to enhance sales and marketing collateral utilising both in-house and external branding / creative teams
- Working with our internal teams to capture insights / leads and manage the qualification, prioritisation and initial engagement
- Working with our operations teams to provide real time reporting on sales campaigns and live opportunities
- Engage with potential new customers identifying potential opportunities and working with our partners, bid teams and operations to shape compelling proposals
- Build long term relationships with senior technical and programme leaders within the cloud community
- Organise events for senior leaders within existing and new customers that provides compelling content and facilitates insightful discussions
Skills & Characteristics
- Proven success in business development within the consulting / services area
- Experience of consultant-led selling, capable of engaging with customers and prospects to understand business problems and identify engagement possibilities
- Understand public cloud technology landscape (Azure, AWS, GCP) and current technology trends
- Experience of project delivery and statement of works (SOW) engagements.
- Be customer success focused, with proven ability to help customers deliver value from technology
- A natural relationship builder, able to collaborate well with other sales, Cloud subject matter experts and engineers
- A team player with a commitment to personal and professional development
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Full Time
- Remote role with access to the London office: 10 York Road, London SE1 7ND
- Competitive basic & bonus scheme, unlimited holidays, healthcare, personal development with investment in recognised training such as AWS/GCP/ Azure and consulting
Company Culture & Benefits
We strongly believe that we can achieve more through teamwork and respect for our colleagues.
We look for positive people to join our team, who are ambitious and who want to progress while working with integrity. We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and conduct all recruitment and selection in line with The Equality Act (2010), with reference to the protected characteristics outlined within. We are inclusive and respectful, and we will continue to build the SmartCo team based on these values.