SmartCo is one of the market’s fastest growing technology consultancies.
We work with major international businesses and public sector organisations, delivering high profile IT transformation programmes, supporting our clients achieve their business goals.
We’re proud to have built a diverse collection of exceptional people, who consistently and expertly deliver transformative technology projects to our many clients. We’re growing rapidly (150% increase in the last 2 years) and have ambitious plans to continue this trajectory.
We offer a highly flexible, openminded and respectful place to work, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
With new leadership hires about to start, an exciting re-brand and new website being launched, plus a host of new client engagements, there really is no better time to join us!
Overview of the role
A senior role within the business with overall responsibility for ensuring that our key, strategic clients are happy with all aspects of our engagement and delivery of services. This role is fundamental in supporting our Client’s needs by working closely with our Partners and client team to offer on-the-ground support and guidance. Additionally, working very closely with the Client Engagement Team, having regular touch points with them and the Client and acting as an escalation point when necessary. This role will use our SME and delivery knowledge to enhance client engagement and project success.
- Senior and executive stakeholder management with high profile Clients
- Lead role in all relevant account planning activities and management
- Having a strong grasp on SmartCo’s offerings and how this can be tailored to support the Client’s needs.
- Escalation point for contact for client engagement
- Working with Partners and Sales Operations Manager to identify insights and challenges
- Working with our internal delivery team to ensure we are providing services in line with client expectations
- Working closely with Partners to identify and understand the client’s needs and to resource projects effectively
- Working with clients to shape and agree Statement of Works
- Identifying opportunities to grow and enhance client engagements
- Working closely with the Senior Resourcing Managers to mobilise appropriate skills and capability onto client engagements
- To maintain a strong network of Associates
- Contributing to the creation of bids and proposals
Skills & Characteristics
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging with senior stakeholders in large, global organisations
- Significant experience in client facing roles in professional services
- Good knowledge of Cloud technology landscape
- Solid understanding of the project life cycle within large transformation programmes
- A natural relationship builder with the ability to build rapport with new and existing clients
- A team player with a commitment to personal and professional development
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Full Time
- Remote role with access to the London office: 10 York Road, London SE1 7ND
- Competitive basic & bonus scheme, unlimited holidays, healthcare, personal development with investment in recognised training such as AWS/GCP/ Azure and consulting
Company Culture & Benefits
We strongly believe that we can achieve more through teamwork and respect for our colleagues.
We look for positive people to join our team, who are ambitious and who want to progress while working with integrity. We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and conduct all recruitment and selection in line with The Equality Act (2010), with reference to the protected characteristics outlined within. We are inclusive and respectful, and we will continue to build the SmartCo team based on these values.