Head of Client Engagement,
SmartCo is one of the market’s fastest growing technology consultancies.
We work with major international business and public sector organisations, delivering high profile IT transformation programmes (Infrastructure / Cloud / Data / Security / Applications), supporting our clients achieve their business goals.
We’re proud to have built a diverse collection of exceptional people, who consistently and expertly deliver transformative technology projects to our many clients. We’re growing rapidly (150% increase in the last 3 years) and have highly ambitious plans to continue this trajectory.
We offer a highly flexible, openminded and respectful place to work, full of learning and development opportunities and the support to help you achieve your best.
This is a pivotal role contributing to the growth of SmartCo by leading the generation and management of a sustainable pipeline of technolgy transformation opportunities within our Media/Telco/Tech vertical. You will be responsible for cultivating positive interactions and relationships at a senior level within our existing FTSE 100 clients to enhance inflight projects as well as identifying new opportunities within new and existing customers. This is all supported with our existing PMO, Operations, Project Resourcing and Client Engagement Teams. In addition you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Partner Team to build further revenue streams with new clients, to expand the team and achieve the aspirational growth of this division.
- To harness long term, trusted realtionships with our Media/Telco/Tech clients
- Senior and executive stakeholder engagement management with high profile clients
- Develop cold leads and leverage existing network to identify new opportunities
- Engage with existing and new customers to identify potential opportunities and work with our Partners, bid teams and operations to shape compelling proposals
- Develop and drive marketing and sales campaigns within thie vertical
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales collateral to take to market
- Lead role in all relevant account development and customer success activities
- Have a strong grasp on our offering and how this can be tailored to support the client’s needs
- Ability to feedback and continuously aid in the overall SmartCo portfolio based on market fit
- Work with Partners and Sales Operations Manager to identify insights and challenges
- Work with our internal delivery team to ensure we are providing services in line with client expectations
- Work closely with Partners to identify and understand the client’s needs and to resource projects effectively
- Work with clients to shape and agree Statement of Works
- Work closely with the Senior Resourcing Managers to mobilise appropriate skills and capability onto client engagements
- A genuine people person, with natural relationship building skills
- Proven success in business development within the Technology Consulting / Professional services area
- Successful track record of identifying and winning new projects and building additional revenue streams with clients
- Experienced and comfortable in engaging with senior stakeholders in large, global organisations
- Experience of and a network within the Media/Telco/ Teco marketplace
- Significant experience in client facing roles in professional services
- Good knowledge across technology transformation programmes such as cloud, application modernisation and modern workplace
- Solid understanding of the project life cycle within large transformation programmes
- A team player with a commitment to personal and professional development
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Full Time and highly flexible
- Remote role with access to the London office: 2-6 Boundary Row, London, SE1 8HP
- Competitive basic & bonus scheme, unlimited holidays, healthcare, personal development with investment in recognised training such as AWS/GCP/ Azure and consulting
We strongly believe that we can achieve more through teamwork and respect for our colleagues. We look for positive people to join our team, who are ambitious and who want to progress while working with integrity. We understand the importance of employee wellbeing, promoting a positive life balance and offering employee benefits which support this ethos.
We are an Equal Opportunities organisation and conduct all recruitment and selection in line with The Equality Act (2010), with reference to the protected characteristics outlined within. We are inclusive and respectful, and we will continue to build the SmartCo team based on these values.